Eagle Industries CIACS Vest (Pre-Owned)
The Combat Integrated Armor Carrier System (CIACS™) is designed to meet the needs as a Fire Retardant modular armor carrier vest for aircrew personnel. The vest is stitched with MOLLE webbing for placement of mission essential survival, evasion, medical, and rescue items for downed aircrew members, and incorporates a single pull cable to release only the ceramic armor plates. CIACS™ is available in Coyote and Multicam™.
Heavy-duty, abrasion- and water-resistant 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon exterior construction
- Utilizes patented single pull cable to release only the ceramic armor plates
- Fire Retardant
- 1” MIL-Spec webbing cross straps for mounting MOLLE pouches
- Detachable shoulder pads
- Four rows of integrated loop PALS webbing for placards on front and back or attachment of MOLLE pouches
- Rear drag handle
- Internal and external cummerbunds for tight, secure fit
- Fully adjustable for height and girth
- Weight 4.56 lbs.
- Compatible with detachable ballistic accessories (all sold separately):
- BC-STL-F (Ballistic Collar Protector)
- BDP-STL-BP-F (Ballistic Deltoid Protector with Ballistic Pocket)
- BGP-STL-F (Ballistic Groin Protector)
- BSP-STL-F (Ballistic Shoulder Protector)
Note: Armor is not included. Eagle Industries CIACS™ Vest is cut for SPEAR/BALCS armor, and sizing is based on armor size and not end-user body size.
We Also Recommend